Be-IT are delighted to be partnering with a UK wide digital consultancy and managed service provider on the lookout for a Full Stack Developer.
This is an exciting position in which two days are never the same. Working as part of the Cloud & Cyber team you will be working on numerous interesting projects in both the public sector & banking domain.
You will work collaboratively with other teams such as sales, service management, service design and architecture to deliver projects and services for customers.
These are some technologies our client likes to work with:
- Database: Aurora, MS SQL, Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, ElastiCache or Redis
- Back end: Python, C#, Java.
- Cloud Technologies: AWS, Terraform, Docker.
Key aspects of the role:
- Produce scalable software solutions within cross-functional team responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment and support.
- Work across all aspects of the application both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- Work collaboratively with other developers, designers, devops engineers.
- Take full ownership of tasks and deliverables.
What’s in it for you?
- Upskilling – certifications with partners such as AWS & Docker.
- Competitive Salary, pension scheme & holidays – plus extra leave for your birthday and charity work.
- Private Healthcare – extendable to family members.
- Yearly flu inoculation and any covid-19 top-ups
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Parental Pay