Do you want to work for an agile organisation that promotes flexible working with options to work from home 1 to 2 days per week?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Full-Stack Software Engineer to join an Edinburgh based organisation who are beginning an exciting digital transformation towards a more agile, customer-centric and digital way of working. They promote a supportive, diversified, international environment with an engineering culture they are very proud of. Personal growth is encouraged and they invest in open-minded engineers keen on learning, who continuously try to make things better.
If you are a Full-Stack Engineer and have been working in teams on large projects, actively writing code through the whole stack from back-end (especially Java) to front-end, then we want to hear from you!
Some of the tools and tech stack are as follows:
- Spring Boot for our microservices ecosystem
- CosmosDb on MS Azure with MongoDB API
- React for the Design System and SPAs
- Kubernetes and Docker for orchestration and containerisation
- Azure DevOps for Repos, CI and Release pipelines
- SonarQube and Checkmarx for static code analysis and security scanning on both the frontend and the backend
The ideal person will:
- Understand Agile practices like Scrum, Kanban and DevOps and have practical experience of at least one
- Love collaboration and want to practice techniques like pair programming or mobbing
- Care deeply about improving security and code quality
- Want to actively engage with the engineering community on defining standards and guidelines
- Be keen on coaching and mentoring less experienced colleagues
- Love learning and enjoy playing with new tech as well as exploring areas that you might not have experience with yet
If you are an experienced Full-Stack Software Engineer with Java then we would definitely like to hear from you. We have a number of live positions here from Mid to Lead level, so get in touch to discuss if you have more than 1 years’ development experience firstname.lastname@example.org