We are looking for a tester who is excited to get their hands dirty and learn with an exciting consultancy. You will be working with the top people in the industry in some of the most interesting projects IT had to offer.
The candidate must have the ability to work as a team and possess the ability to test manual, in order to meet requirements of this role. You must also be adaptable to the different changes and advances that the technology demands.
You must be able to communicate fluently with Team Leads (Dev and QA), Managers and Stakeholders. Work with different platforms such as APIs, Mobile and/or Web. Have strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes. Review & Analyze acceptance criteria for completeness. Make recommendations to improve product reliability, performance, quality assurance best practices and processes.
MANUAL SKILL SET
- Can execute existing test cases and plans; has hands-on experience with QA functional testing.
- Can create test cases with guidance.
- Has experience analysing requirements for ambiguity and testability and clear acceptance criteria.
- Understands different types of testing e.g. Regression testing, smoke testing, boundary testing.
- Can keep track of current features under test.
- Can open issues and report bugs: including steps to reproduce, screenshots, supporting technical details (error messages, log snippets).
- Understands relationships between different environments and different states of the codebase (Local, Dev, QA, Staging, Prod) with respect to issue discovery and reproduction.
- Responsible for creating necessary test data.
- Understands the QA role in deployment practices: Go-No Go decisions, deployment checkouts.
- Has a familiarity with test management tools.
- Has an awareness of and ability to view or tail the system logs.
- Familiarity with GET HTTP protocol.
- Candidates should have experience working with Selenium.
- Strong experience with SQL.
- Prior experience of API Analysis and handling.
- Test Tools familiarity with QTest, TestRails and MSFoundation.
- Familiarity with AWS experience.
- ML, CSS, HTML, and DOM interaction.
- Familiarity with browser dev tools.
- Familiarity with source control and collaboration technologies (e.g. TFS, Jira, Git).
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle processes.
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies.
- Some experience in task time estimation or story pointing
Please Apply Online