GDPR Project Manager – London – 12 -month contract
Opportunity for a talented GDPR Project Manager with experience of HR employment lifecycle to join a leading financial services company, specialising in life and pensions.
- Project Manager with a strong understanding of general data protection legislation (GDPR)
- Experience of the employee date and employment lifecycle (Leavers, unsuccessful job applicants, employment contracts)
- Governance around third party suppliers
- Details project planning
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks, whilst communicating with key stakeholders.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
You have experience of delivering a single large project or multiple projects with an HR environment.
To apply please email your CV to Susie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 344 4790 for further details
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.