Be-IT are currently working with a large Analytics company who are looking for a Business Analyst. You will work as part of one of their Professional Services teams engaging directly with their clients to develop world class customer experience solutions using the company’s portfolio of Customer Engagement Optimisation products.
Graduate Business Analyst/Consultants carry out the following activities within the timescales and quality standards set by the project:
- Participate in solution scoping workshops with clients to gather business requirements and define business processes and explain how the company’s CEO products meet those requirements
- Participate in solution design workshops, defining solutions with clients and colleagues and producing documents that accurately capture details of the solution, including any business configuration
- Contribute to training materials and participate in training sessions
- Create and execute test scripts as part of the project testing phase
- Contribute to the Business Analyst Practice through the creation and sharing of knowledge, lessons learned, and best practices based on project experiences
The extent of each of the activities listed above will depend on the nature of particular projects.
Skills and experience required
- Experience with Prototyping/Mock-up tools such as Balsamiq or Axure
- Experience with process diagramming tools such as Visio
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Understanding of the solution space in which the company operates
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, client-facing environment that demands flexibility.
- Experience of high caliber team working.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Experience of giving presentations
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing and LinkedIn