£20,000-25,000 plus benefits
Based in Dunfermline with easy access to transport and free parking, with future opportunities for remote working
Are you a recent Graduate with internship experience looking to take the next big step in your career?
Are Interested in a role where you be provided with excellent opportunities and training?
My client has an exciting new role for a Graduate Web Developer/Designer to work with their growing team in Dunfermline office.
You will work alongside the team helping create websites for various companies, at times working on 3-5 projects per day. You will contribute to delivering eye-catching, functional websites to clients' expectations and deadlines.
The role will not only provide you with extensive opportunity to learn but also working on a massive range of exciting projects. Their trendy office in Dunfermline is easily accessible with free parking and public transport links to and around Dunfermline (5 minutes outside the city centre).
Key Requirements Include:
- Ability to communicate with clients and adjust designs to fit their needs
- Excellent organisational and time-keeping skills
- Proactive with an enthusiastic approach
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Strong creative Ability to turn briefs into engaging websites.
- Bespoke WordPress theme and plugin development.
- Experience in PHP and able to create clean, logical and re-usable code
Does this sound like the right role for you or want to find out more? If so, don’t hesitate to contact me!
You can message me on here or by phone on 0141 378 6673 and email Catriona.email@example.com