Oracle EPM Developer - Permanent - Edinburgh - £DOE
A new opportunity has arisen for an Oracle EPM developer to join a well established organisation in Edinburgh.
You will engage with the business to improve and develop its use of Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service and Essbase. Leveraging the current investment in Oracle Cloud products to provide the business with insightful analytics and reporting of information. Providing user support, training and improvements for the EPM toolset used across the Group.
You will be tasked with supporting and developing the Oracle Planning solution and associated Essbase databases, support and develop the Oracle applications and reporting systems and delivering reports through a variety of visual output formats
- Project manage significant pieces of development championing the collaboration between business users and development team
- Develops solutions and strategies based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, needs, and existing infrastructure
- Development of custom code to support business across a variety of business applications
- Work with users to identify requirements and develop solutions to provide the data to satisfy these.
- Develop, monitor and manage the execution of automated jobs and procedures to ensure information is accurate, timely and reliable.
- Develop procedures to integrate data from third party sources into the EPM toolset.
- Experience with Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) and Essbase
- Experience and knowledge of Hyperion Business Rules or Essbase Calculation scripts
- Strong Oracle / PLSQL skills
- Analytic background preferably using Oracle technologies
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, problem solving/debugging skills
- Worked with users to scope, develop and deploy management information outputs
If interested, please apply to find out more!