Are you a Hardware Compliance Engineer looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to work with an organisation that is developing medical devices which will transform the healthcare industry?
Be-IT is currently working with a ground-breaking medical technology and manufacturing company. This global organisation is looking to bring on a Hardware Compliance Engineer to be responsible for the set up and execution of standard test protocols as detailed in the EMC & Safety test plans ensuring the system and subsystems meet the compliance standards and regulatory requirements of the product launch markets throughout the world.
The role will be based in Stirling or Eurocentral.
You should have the following skills and experiences:
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering or similar.
- Knowledge of EMC/EMI knowledge in analogue and mixed signal component selection, PCB layout experience for ESD reduction.
- Experience building and scaling EMC & safety testing teams.
- Experience with using hardware platforms (e.g. processors/ CPLD) and communication protocols such as SPI, I2C, MIPI CSI.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Perl and C/C++ for lab equipment control and data analysis.
- Requirement verification and validation for electro/opto-mechanical software-controlled systems.
- Experience of reading schematic diagrams and ability to identify relevant ESD circuit components such as suppressors and optimal place to locate them.
- Familiar with Quality systems and how they are used to define the logging and recording of results.
- Familiarity with test equipment such as spectrum analysers, logic analysers, signal generators, power meters, oscilloscope etc.
- Practical experience of running EMC testing and safety testing in a compliant manner.
- Familiarity with external test houses for EMC/ ESD testing, environmental chambers etc.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards including EN60601, EN61010, ISO13485 and ISO14971.
Sounds like you and interested in learning more? Apply now or call Alasdair Walker from Be-IT.