Do you appreciate the value of data within an organisation and understand the opportunity to build on capabilities and directly influence the direction and performance of a business?
Are you a leadership professional seeking a new and exciting challenge within a data focused environment?
Be-ITs Outsourcing and Consultancy client are recruiting for a new Head of Analytics for their UK business who will be responsible for spearheading the use of data within the organisation and to deliver value to their clients and stakeholders. You will lead a team of experienced analytics consultants to identify and execute projects utilising advanced analysis and modelling techniques and be at the forefront of development in analysis of structured and unstructured data.
- Experience leading a specialist team within the Data and Analytics sector and delivering change through analysis (ideally within a client facing environment)
- Knowledge of data and analytics tools ie, SAS, R, Tibco, Portrait
- Understanding of Big Market Data
- Ability to influence at Senior Levels within client organisations and with external stakeholders
- A thought leader in the areas of Insight, analytics, and predictive modelling.
In addition to the above you will be offered a competitive base salary and benefits package which includes an up to 20% bonus & 5 days holiday.
This role is Fully Remote however you are required to be based in the UK.