Contract - £380 - £420 per day
Be-IT's client, an international financial services company are looking for an experienced Incident Manager to join their Edinburgh based team on a contract basis. This organisation is a key player within financial services and are in the process of making a number of big changes to their organisation over the coming months.
As a Incident Manager you will undertake day to day coordination of incident management within service operations area and will cover all technical disciplines delivered within the end to end business service.
You will be required to engage with key stakeholders within the business, these include business facing service managers, delivery managers, 3rd party vendors and communicate with offices around the globe.
- Facilitate incident management calls and meetings across the technology department focusing on appropriate recovery actions to restore service in line with SLAs.
- Liaise with the Service Desk and work to ensure service processes are aligned with the existing incident management structure.
- Focus on day to day responsibility of incident management across all technical teams and 3rd parties
- Manage service levels and key performance indicators and how they will be measured and reported.
- Provide a proactive focus on high and critical priority incidents and have the ability to drive a culture of clear management and control of incidents
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to interact with internal / external multiple using a variety of diagnostic techniques to understand a incidents, breaking down and tracing the root cause and resolving in a methodical way
If this contract is of interest then please apply or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org