An exciting opportunity has arisen for Information Delivery Manager to effectively lead and manage an Information Delivery team and a Data Operations team. Developing and maintaining effective relationships with business stakeholders to enable and facilitate the delivery and the daily running of the data & reporting needs.
Designs, develops, and implements strategies, and processes to capture, integrate and distribute information and data. Advocate EDS’s plans and priorities within the demand management process and then effectively communicate all decisions and priorities back to the relevant business stakeholders. Ensuring positive and proactive engagement with internal EDS teams and most importantly business stakeholders.
This position is a stakeholder facing role and requires the establishment and management of expectations within the business and the ability to drive the EDS teams to achieve those expectations to a high standard. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Has full authority for personnel actions. Strive to deliver best-in-class EDS service, placing the customer at the center of everything we do. Support incident management, service improvements and customer information availability for those services delivered.
- Being an inspiring people leader & role model by leading the development of a culture to support our people & fair treatment of customers.
- Lead & performance manage a team of Information Delivery and Data Operations specialists, delivering all planned services and objectives within budget.
- Managing a team that schedules, operates and automates the business data marts and data assets that will drive the BI, Analysis, Regulatory Reporting and Analytics activities for the organisation.
- Providing support and expertise to the business community to assist with better utilisation of BI tools.
- Act as a champion for the effective use of reporting, undertake regular inventory and usage audits for outputs generated.
- Responsible for the overall delivery of BAU report and outputs for the enterprise and the coordination with internal stakeholders, as well as outside partners and vendors.
- Create a scalable & sustainable capacity to support delivery of an efficient & flexible data and reporting production capability.
- Work closely with CIO and Data Engineering to ensure the timely and accurate provision of data dependencies.
- Supporting performance testing and monitoring production environment.
- Responsible for updating & maintaining risk registers, event root cause analysis & resolution tracking.
- Leadership for internal focused efforts, including prioritisation, development of documentation with established processes and procedures.
- External benchmarking & continuous improvement methodology drive change & provide a value-added service to the business.
- Accountable for ensuring the ongoing development of technical & non-technical skills of the team, including ongoing skills gap assessments & recruitment.
- Establish and maintain Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs), ensuring governance of quality and integrity.
- Managing a complex end to end stakeholder engagement & business demands.
- Create and build a collaborative environment to empower their team to be inventive and excel.
- Maintain what works well in the current daily process but also take the team to another level in thinking about new ideas, methods and continuous improvement.
- Empower employees to provide constructive feedback, take ownership of their areas of responsibility, and share their expertise with the team.
- Keep employees up-to-date on the nature and status of departmental and firm objectives and priorities.
- Previous experience in leading & coaching others.
- Capacity planning & work flow management experience.
- Performance management of team.
- Problem solving: reporting queries & analysis
- Stakeholder & Project Management
- BI technologies:
- Proven IT experience.
- Considerable experience of business intelligence development, preferably MicroStrategy.
- Experience in advanced query development and design using SQL / SAS.
- Experience data extraction transformation and loading experience.
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @PhilpAlastair) and LinkedIn