£520 per day, Inside IR35
Initial 6 months, with likely extensions
Are you an Information Security Manager looking for the next move in their career? Do you want to work for a company taking on their biggest project yet? If so, this could be the role for you!
Be-IT are working with a family owned company who are in over 50 global locations, and are currently seeking an Information Security Leader to join their constantly growing team to take the lead role in Information Security Management within their biggest project yet.
You will be responsible for the establishment of appropriate standards and controls for Information Security and provide direction in this area and for the implementation of policies and procedures. In addition to this, you will work with projects, IT, and the wider business to create controls that reflect workable compromises as well as proactive responses to current and future information security & compliance risks.
Key competencies include:
- Applies specialist and detailed technical expertise
- Develops job knowledge and expertise through continual professional development
- Produces a range of solutions to problems and Seeks opportunities for organisational improvement
- Builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organisation and relates well to people at all levels
- Gains clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating
Key skills include:
- A recognised security qualification CISSP, SSCP, CISM
- Proven ability to effectively apply risk principles to challenging business situations and successfully engage executive and senior leadership through this process
- Educated to degree level with IT experience specifically within a large operational networking and security environment
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch with Catriona Frame on 0141 378 6673 or Catriona.firstname.lastname@example.org