Information Security Manager
You will join a company with a global reputation and an exciting vision ahead. Currently going through some exciting mergers, this tech hub within Edinburgh is growing rapidly! The forthcoming planned changes provides a terrific opportunity to develop brand-new systems and strategies. As with everywhere nowadays, things are moving along the cloud direction and this role will play a big part in this transformation.
You will be joining a small team of information security specialists within the Enterprise Security department. You will use your technical security skills, along with stakeholder management skills, to work with various departments and strategic partners. You will be working on exciting new change initiatives, helping the business to achieve its digital ambitions across web, mobile and cloud.
You’ll have the opportunity to lead change, working on a wide range of different projects and using your expert knowledge to translate high level security requirements into designs. You’ll also be working closely with the enterprise security architects to understand and develop the enterprise security architecture. Along with this you will be leading a small team, mentoring junior members of the team and ensuring successful team co-ordination.
The skills you will bring…
- Experience of working in a business facing Information Security role
- Hands on technical Information Security experience
- Experience in articulating complex requirements as easy to understand security designs
- An understanding of technology and how it works across applications and infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure and application security requirements.
- Understanding of recognised information security management and governance frameworks and architecture (ISO27001, ISF SOGP, COBIT, SABSA etc.)
- Understanding of security technologies, their capabilities, limitations and interoperability.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
If you have any the following……. even better, but not essential….
- An understanding of DevSecOps principles and practices
- Certificate Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- SABSA Chartered Practitioner (SCP)
For immediate consideration please apply, alternatively please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information! Or call Simon Allen on 0131 344 4795