Salary:- up to £45,000
What will I be doing?
You'll be working in a fast-paced environment, with a Microsoft Gold Partner who provide IT services to end-user customers and leading technology partners throughout the UK. You'll be supporting and delivering Virtualised Desktop Infrastructure environments, as well as designing and deploying VMware infrastructure solutions whilst utilising both on-premise, hosted and cloud solutions.
What’s in it for me?
Based in between Edinburgh and Glasgow, you will receive a salary of up to £45,000 and you'll be working within a flexible environment that values a good work/life balance. With the role being so varied, you'll get to visit different client sites throughout the central belt of Scotland, whilst also having the opportunity to work remotely on some occasions if needed.
What do I need to succeed?
We are looking for someone who has –
- Excellent understanding of VMware or/and Citrix
- Experience with Remote Desktop or Virtual Desktop Solutions
- Experience of building, deploying and supporting software defined data centre solutions
- Understanding of Data Centre technologies
- Experience with RDS, XenDesktop
- Understanding of Veeam Backup solutions
- Exceptional communications skills
Tell me a bit more about the company.
This company specialises in End-User computing, Virtualisation, Cloud Services and Managed Services throughout the UK.
Apply below if you feel this is the right role for you. If you don't have an up-to-date C.V, fire me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0131 344 4789 and we can talk it through.