We have an opportunity for an experienced infrastructure engineer to work with one of the leading end-to-end IT services company in the world. You'll be working on large scale projects so experience of doing this is essential.
To succeed in this position, you'll have good knowledge in, setting and building large scale environment using:
- Active Directory (2008 and 2012)
- Storage Management
- Sophos\Symantec Endpoint
- Hyper V
- Veritas Clustering
- MS Clustering
- Disaster Recovery experience
- Ability to work on more than one project
- Experience of supporting a variety of Windows client and server operating systems
- Familiarity with VMWare (vSphere, vCenter etc)
- Knowledge of monitoring alerting, logging and status messages
- Troubleshooting network issues
- Fundamental networking knowledge – IP, DNS, IP routing, network address translation etc.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience with Windows Server operating systems
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please apply below, or get in touch at email@example.com.