£25,000 to £32,000 DOE
Glasgow (City Centre)
Ask yourself this...
Are you looking to move to a company where you will be challenged daily?
That will also put you through certifications and push your career forward?
And still based in Glasgow city centre?
What’s in it for me?
Being a Microsoft Gold Partner, this progressive company will offer you:
- Investment into you via certifications and training
- Clear line of progression within the company
- After a bit time, moving into project work
- Excellent support network for this challenging environment
What do I need to succeed?
You will come from an IT Support background and you will be using all your experience in:
- Microsoft products (Active Directory, MS Exchange, Windows Server)
- Networking such as DHCP, DNS, WAN/LAN
- Knowledge of Virtualisation (VMWare or Hyper V)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong drive to learn and develop
- Any Cloud experience would be a distinct advantage
What about the company?
This organisation is based in the heart of Glasgow City Centre and provides IT Support and guidance to various companies across a wide range of sectors. They provide cloud-based solutions to clients and are always reviewing the technology they use to ensure to ensure it is the latest and most up to date and will allow them to continue providing the right solutions to the complex queries they receive.
How do I apply:
Apply now!! Give John McCann a call on 0141 370 9926 or email me your CV firstname.lastname@example.org and a time we can catch up to go over this opportunity in more detail