We’re seeking to recruit experienced, capable Infrastructure focused Project Managers for a well-known Financial Services client based in central Edinburgh for an initial 6-month contract.
Our client has several ongoing projects & programmes and are looking for Project Managers with experience in areas such as Business Change, Business and IT Transformation, Advisory and Wealth, IT Integration, Mergers, Governance etc with prior experience working within the Investment Management, Asset Management, Money Market or Securities Industries highly desirable.
In addition, you should have:
- Extensive stakeholder management at a senior level
- Operational and project management experience within complex and sensitive environment
- Ability to follow good governance with evidence of PM integrated planning and delivery in the Financial Services industry if possible.
- Experience in integrated planning of large complex project /programmes
- Ability to managing 3rd parties
- Capable of managing cross functional teams in order to shape and mobilise programmes
- Collaborative leadership style
- Experience working within a fast paced agile environment.
Please apply using the link below for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter @beITresourcing and LinkedIn.