Infrastructure Project Manager
What will I be doing?
You'll be working in a fast-paced environment, with a Microsoft Gold Partner who provide IT services to end-user customers and leading technology partners throughout the UK. You'll be supporting and delivering various projects, as well as assisting with pre-sales, including project scoping. You'll identify resources and skill-sets required to deliver a project while working directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within scope and budget.
What’s in it for me?
Based in between Edinburgh and Glasgow, you will receive a salary of £45,000 and you'll be working within a flexible environment that values a good work/life balance. With the role being so varied, you'll get to visit different client sites throughout the central belt of Scotland, whilst also having the opportunity to work remotely on some occasions if needed.
What do I need to succeed?
We are looking for someone who has –
- Proven experience working in a project management role
- Good understanding of project delivery and methodologies such as Prince2 and ITIL
- Understanding of internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architecture
- Excellent presentation creation and delivery
- A general understanding of existing Microsoft products and a conceptual knowledge of future Microsoft products.
- An understanding of Enterprise solutions
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional communications skills
Tell me a bit more about the company.
This company specialises in End-User computing, Virtualisation, Cloud Services and Managed Services throughout the UK.
Apply below if you feel this is the right role for you. If you don't have an up-to-date C.V, fire me an email at email@example.com or give me a call on 0131 344 4789 and we can talk it through.