Are you passionate about IT? Do you love solving complex problems and have a strong focus on customer service? Do you want to further develop your skills and career? If so, this is the job for you...
Infrastructure Support Manager
Permanent - £55,000 - £65,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a global organisation and work with the latest technologies that will help you develop your career in IT.
Our client who operate within the manufacturing industry have a requirement within their technology team to help support the wider business.
You will have experience of the following:
- In-depth experience in an IT Management role
- Experience working in an infrastructure and support based IT role with significant management experience
- Ability to coach teams to maximise performance.
- Line management of a support team across multiple time zones (essential)
- Business stakeholder engagement and translating technical to non-technical
- Translating strategic objectives into deliverables.
- Basic project management skills
For immediate consideration, please apply to this advert or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org