We’re working with a well-known and highly respected financial services business with a large office in central Edinburgh who are expanding massively as a result of a long-term investment in technology.
We have an exciting permanent role for an Infrastructure Systems Administrator. you will be responsible for providing technical administration support for all hardware and software across the group. This role will focus on Wintel administration and offers a unique opportunity to develop strong skills in a range of technologies and contribute to the future technical direction of the department.
Skills Required –
- Extensive experience of installing and maintaining Windows Server OS in and Active Directory environment
- Good understanding of key Wintel technologies such as DNS, DHCP, DFS, NTFS and Group Policy
- Strong troubleshooting skills in the area of IT Infrastructure Skills that will help you in the role
- Experience with Windows Operating System 2016 and 2019, Microsoft Exchange and Lync or Skype for Business would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Active Directory based solutions such as ADFS, DFS-R and Certificate Services would be also be useful.
- Previous experience of working within a regulated industry would be beneficial
- Experience of capacity and performance analysis of Windows server based systems
In return you’ll enjoy a generous salary, bonus, flexible hours, great company culture and further career opportunities.
Interested? Please apply with an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.