Infrastructure Team Leader
Salary up to £50,000
Do you want to join an organisation where you will be the 2nd in command to the IT Manager?
Do you want to join a global organisation where you will get the opportunity to travel to different sites across the UK and EU?
Do you want to get out of the hustle bustle of the city and work in a picturesque rural location, which is easily accessible?
If you answered yes to the above then read on below…………….
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Team Leader to provide daily technical leadership in a global IT helpdesk function where you will be a key member of the IT Projects team, integrating systems across the business. This role will be around 70% hands-on and 30% management.
Duties of the Infrastructure Team Leader:
- Take ownership of a global IT helpdesk - supporting over 500 staff in 27 countries
- Technical support lead, tackling and making decisions on the most complex IT cases
- SLA management ensuring that tickets are resolved on time by the team and providing insightful MI
- Critical systems maintenance lead on IT infrastructure across the group, with out of hours support
- Onsite and offsite project work as part of the company IT integration programme
- Significant IT service desk experience, ideally in a multi-national organisation; supporting desktops, networks and telephony
- Technical knowledge with the likes of Microsoft Server, Linux, Virtualisation, Networking, Telephony, Backup
- Hardware skills including fault diagnosis & resolution on x86, structured cabling, printers & mobile
- Microsoft, Cisco or equivalent industry certifications
- Cloud platform technology exposure (Office365, SAML, IDaaS, STaaS)
This role would suit a technical problem solver who enjoys a challenge in a varied environment.
Travel is an essential part of this role and you should be prepared to spend 2-3 days a month away.
You will be offered a benefits package which includes 25 days holiday a year, plus all bank holidays, rising by 1 day every 3 years.