Inside Sales Consultant - Edinburgh
Would you enjoy working in dynamic consultancy environment with clients at banks across the globe? Would you like a role which will play key role on future growth of tight knit team? Then this is amazing opportunity in a fast growing fintech organisation that you may well want to discuss in more detail.
About the role
You will join an industry leader in the design and delivery of financial planning models to the banking sector. The position involves management of outbound and inbound opportunities: from opportunity evaluation/assignment to working with channel and business partners, to follow up till deal closure. The successful candidate will have good telephone skills and sales attitude, along with project management experience and administration skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become a champion of products and services for end user facing communication
- Lead management: Process Marketing Leads from available sources i.e. LinkedIn, internal network, the channel/business Partner network, research
- Document new leads to an Inside Sales Tracker, assign to business partners as appropriate, monitor, record and regularly report results
- Understand the regional partner landscape and work with channel partners to identify and progress leads/opportunities
- Coordinate for inbound and outbound campaigns, events and other sales activities to maintain and develop relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Report on metrics to clearly demonstrate lead management performance
- Manage and perform lead qualification (inquiry) tasks if required: Plan, implement, conduct and record call, email and direct mail campaigns
Required Knowledge / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Can demonstrate strong work experience in inside sales roles, marketing experience would be an added plus
- Sales skills; effective telecommunication and cold call skills
- Result oriented attitude and works well under pressure
- Experience working with CRM tools
- Demonstrated time management and organization skills: Ability to perform multiple tasks
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Thrives in an energetic fast paced environment and is extremely customer focussed.
Working from a modern open-plan office in Edinburgh city centre you will also be given the opportunity of working with clients across the globe. For details call Freddie Kydd or e-mail CV for further discussion.
About Us: Be-IT Resourcing is a UK wide boutique Recruitment specialist with offices in Glasgow and Edinburgh with 20+ dedicated recruitment specialists. With over 250 years recruitment experience across our team and a registered UK Government G-Cloud provider, we are well positioned to assist you in your professional IT career.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing, @FreddieKydd) and Linkedin.