£450 per day - inside IR35/Umbrella company
Initial 3 month contract with likely extensions
We’re seeking an experienced Business Change Project Manager to work on a high-profile international consultancy project.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Overall project and project team management
- Coordinate and track information requests from Subject Matter Experts to the key client
- Identify and track project dependencies
- Develop and maintain the project plan
- Produce and update the project RAID (Risks, Actions, Issues and Decisions), liaising with the project team to gather updates from external meetings/events.
- Support the production of internal and external project reports
- Set the agenda and supporting documentation for internal project meetings.
This project provides a unique and exciting opportunity for an individual to play a key role in an ambitious development project.
You should have strong business change experience and have some international project experience.
Sounds like you? Apply for more information.