This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of Scotland's largest and most successful organisations where technology is at the centre of what they do.
IT Administrator - Asset Compliance
£25,000 - £30,000
Are you a talented IT Adminstrator with experience of software and hardware asset compliance? Stuck in a rut and want to work with an exciting company that will give you the chance to further progress your career?
Good news! This is the role for you!
Be-IT's client who are one of Scotland's largest and most successful organisations are looking for an experienced IT Administrator to ensure the IT hardware and software estate is managed and documented in accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
You will play a key role in asset lifecycle management, including running audit and performance reports, and assisting in the renewals or termination of contracts. You will also be working with a number of stakeholders to gather and interpret data to ensure quality and timely IT related compliance submissions.
You will have experience of:
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Microsoft software and licensing
- SAM software and producing compliance and efficiency reports.
- Business procurement processes
- Microsoft Enterprise licensing (EA, SCE, MPSA)
- ISO 9001 & 27001, GDPR
- A good technical base of understanding and decision making
- Vendor management
- Experience of working large scale, complex licence/software asset estatesInformation acquisition
- Document creation and review
In return you will get the chance to work for a company who invest in you and your career. You will also be rewarded with an enviable salary and benefits package. For immediate consideration, apply to this advert now. For more information contact Fabio Marini @ Be-IT.