New Client – IT Business Development Manager – Co. Antrim
Rapidly growing Managed IT Service provider with a 20-year track history has multiple opportunities due to business growth for IT Business Development Managers who are keen for career progression within a company that has built its reputation both with its employees and customers on integrity, transparency and fairness. Our client has quietly built a highly successful business which has over 500 clients across Northern Ireland and are very well positioned for growth over the next 3-5 years. They are looking for the right talent in their business in ensure this happens. There is no glass ceiling with this company and each employee has a package and career roadmap that directly reflects their needs and aspirations.
One key aspect about this company which sets them aside from others is that although they have grown significantly they have remained very loyal to their employees and have retained a family feel to their business. The feedback from current IT Business Managers has been excellent which is very important when considering a move within IT services.
By providing outstanding levels of customer service and utilising strong relationship management skills the suitable candidate is required to manage existing customer relationships and to create and develop effective and profitable new relationships via achievement of new business sales targets.
Key Duties Include
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships with existing and new customers
- Pro-actively identify, market and generate new business opportunities from existing and new customers
- Assume responsibility for the end to end management of new and existing relationships
- Assess and understand genuine customer needs and help develop appropriate solutions
- Conversion of new business opportunities into contracted business
- Review and manage your sales performance in line with company objectives and targets.
- Maintain regular contact to deliver exceptional customer care on behalf of your clients
- Brief and update clients on new products and services relevant to them.
- Manage administration and additional ad-hoc duties
- A minimum of 3 years demonstrable experience selling IT related services.
- Strong business acumen
- Proven track record of success within IT sales
- Experienced in tendering for new business
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Benefits: Industry leading base salary with Aviva private health insurance, 31 Days Holidays, and a 5-year bespoke training path amongst other benefits, full details can be provided on application
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT role in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Tony Baker in complete confidence on 02895 214076.
About Us: Be-IT Resourcing is a UK wide boutique IT Recruitment specialist with offices in Belfast, Glasgow and Edinburgh with 20+ dedicated IT recruitment specialists. With over 250 years IT recruitment experience across our team and a registered UK Government G-Cloud provider, we are well positioned to assist you in your professional IT career.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing, @tonybakerIT) and Linkedin.