IT Infrastructure Specialist
£200-300 per day (Outside IR35)
6 Month Contract
BE-IT is looking for an IT Infrastructure Specialist who wants to work in an exciting role with a great charity that helps provide care for adults and young people with physical and learning disabilities.
This role will be a 6-month contract on a daily rate of £200-300 outside IR35. This can be a fully remote role with occasional trips to various sites in Scotland. Our client has multiple sites across Scotland which means that you can be based anywhere on the mainland.
- Experience with managing and maintaining Microsoft Azure server infrastructure and Microsoft 365 deployment
- Experience supporting and maintaining remote desktop services
- Assist the Head of ICT & Digital Transformation to investigate and resolve ICT systems and process issues, suggesting improvements and solutions where appropriate
- Experience with planning, testing and actioning server upgrades to cause the least amount of disruption to services as possible
- Previous experience with leading a technology infrastructure team
- SQL Server/Oracle Database support and Data Manipulation/Integration requirements
- Previous involvement with identifying, assessing and managing any risks associated with IT infrastructure, including business continuity, cyber security and data protection
- Clean and Valid UK Driving License
If you enjoy helping support a great charity that encourages social inclusion, reduces loneliness, and improves the health, independence and wellbeing of adults and children with disabilities then this is the role for you!
If you fit the above and want to learn more, apply online or call Isla Hutchinson from Be-IT on 141 378 6676.