IT Operations Manager
Are you looking to further your career in a management position? Do you enjoy mentoring people, while continually looking for business improvements?
We have the opportunity for an experience operations manager, to work with a progressive and fast growing company, based in the heart of Edinburgh.
You'll have direct reports, made up of service desk and senior analysts. You'll manage workload, assist with training the team and reporting back to senior colleagues.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent understanding of technical environments and systems
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Ability to look at set processes & procedures and highlight potential improvements
- Solid understanding of ITIL Framework and best practice
- Proven experience of building effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to influence change and bring people on a journey
- Experience in resource management, ensuring that talent is honed, and the team are supported to develop their skills
In return, you'll be offered a generous package, which includes 25 annual leave, pension scheme, life assurance and discretionary bonus.
If this sounds like a suitable role, apply below or get in touch at email@example.com or on 0131 344 4786 to discuss further.