IT Operations Technical Lead - £40,000-60,000 Neg D.O.E
Be-IT are seeking an IT Operations Technical Lead (Infrastructure) for an exciting role in Glasgow. The company is going through an exciting transformation programme where they are migrating their traditional infrastructure to the cloud (Azure) and as such we are looking for a hands-on technical lead who can manage and implement this migration of services, which will include MS SharePoint, servers and data centres. This would be an excellent role for an experienced technical engineer who is looking to move into a management role as you will mentor and lead a small team,
- Migrating infrastructure to the cloud
- Azure/AWS/Office 365
- Server Rebuilds
- Office 365 and full suite of applications
- Solid understanding of MS Stack
- Microsoft System Centre Config Manager and Intune
- Microsoft SCOM/DCDPM
- Experience in working on a wide range of IT infrastructure projects
- Day to day management of technical teams.
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working in an ISO27001 certified environment
- Prince 2
- Cisco CCNP
Any experience in with of multi-technology bespoke systems would be advantageous.
About the company:
Be-IT Resourcing's client is a highly respected offshore marine company based just outside Glasgow. This organisation is renowned for their expertise around the globe... Apply now for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Susie.email@example.com or call 0131 3444790 for further details..
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry new daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.