IT Project Analyst – Scottish Island
Are you an experienced IT Project Analyst looking for a new challenge? Would you like to relocate to a Scottish Island or be open to spending work week on one while commuting home at weekend? Then this is a role you want to have discussion about!
This role involves working with organisation that are in process of making significant investment in new IT and software systems. As consequence they are looking to engage an IT Project Analyst who can work alongside existing team and play key role in the sourcing, implementation and training of new systems and processes across the organisation. You will work closely with stakeholders involved and be involved in the implementation, maximising and support of new software systems.
Role Responsibilities will include;
- Assisting in choosing new systems
- Implementation planning of new systems and processes
- Undertaking training in new systems
- Retraining other team members in new systems and processes
- Writing of standard operating processes
- Ensure systems were being fully utilised
- Follow through on new systems to ensure agreed processes are being followed
Basic Skills Required:
- Previous experience in IT role that might include PM, BA or PMO.
- Have the IT systems expertise and knowledge required to drive system change project forward.
- An understanding of how systems flow
- A logical thought process
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
This role is based on a Scottish Island and would suit candidate that is keen to relocate or could come with accommodation arrangement for someone that could commute from central belt during week.
Please apply online for immediate consideration or call Freddie Kydd at Be-IT Resourcing for a confidential conversation.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.