IT Project Manager
Fixed Term Contract
£40,00 - £45,000
A successful Scottish business is looking for an IT Project Manager on a Fixed Term basis to cover an internal secondment.
In this role you will report to the Head of IT and Data and be responsible for a portfolio of projects as well as act as the liaison between the business and IT.
Ideally you will be skilled in the following
- Proven skills in project management, with experience of delivering end-to-end solutions
- Strong planning and organisational skills, with the ability to effectively juggle multiple priorities
- Comfortable working at a strategic, operational and tactical level, as part of the Senior Leadership Team
- Full end to end delivery of application systems, from requirement gathering and obtaining estimates to running workshops, UAT and implementation
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills, comfortable distilling complex issues into structured frameworks and tactical action plans
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to influence and challenge effectively at all levels, both internally and externally
- Proven experience in data analysis
- Experienced in using core IT systems (Excel, Access, PowerBI etc)
If this sounds like the right role for you then please get in touch with Christina Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information