IT Service Delivery Manager - Permanent
What will I be doing?
You will be working with one of the largest Microsoft Gold Partner consultancy firms in Scotland. The role of Service Delivery Manager is a varied one, giving you responsibility for the provision of the managed service to clients. The role requires a good mix of IT management skills and technical ability. You'll get the opportunity to work in partnership with clients, whilst interacting with 3rd party suppliers and stakeholders daily.
What do I need to succeed?
We are looking for someone who has –
- Knowledge of ITIL Methodologies
- Experience of dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven track record working towards SLA's.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies (Windows server, SQL server, Exchange server and Lync)
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment, ideally a managed services environment.
- Experience with Unit Testing/Testing frameworks
- Experience using Continuous Integration/Deployment
- Experience developing mobile apps
- Contributed to Open Source projects
Tell me a bit more about the company.
This company is a hugely successful I.T consultancy based in the heart of Edinburgh. You will be provided ongoing support, training and development to allow you to develop your skills and shape the career you really want. They operate a relaxed, informal and supportive environment, but take their work and progress very seriously.
Apply below if you feel this is the right role for you. If you don't have an up-to-date C.V, fire me an email at email@example.com or give me a call on 0131 344 4789 and we can talk it through.