IT Support Analyst - Permanent
What will I be doing?
You will be working with one of the largest Microsoft Gold Partner consultancy firms in Scotland, resolving support requests directly from managed service clients. You'll perform advanced troubleshooting, which can involve working alongside Microsoft and other vendors, to make sure issues are solved promptly.
What do I need to succeed?
We are looking for someone who has –
- IT support experience (2nd and/or 3rd line), working with IT infrastructure.
- Experience of managing and deploying Microsoft technologies (Windows Desktop/Server, Active Directory, Exchange)
- Good communications skills, with the ability to explain complicated IT terms to non-technical individuals
- Experience with Office 365 and/or Azure.
- Networking knowledge (LAN/WAN/vLAN)
Tell me a bit more about the company.
This company is a hugely successful I.T consultancy based in the heart of Edinburgh. You will be provided ongoing support, training and development to allow you to develop your skills and shape the career you really want. They operate a relaxed, informal and supportive environment, but take their work and progress very seriously.
Apply below if you feel this is the right role for you. If you don't have an up-to-date C.V, fire me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0131 344 4789 and we can talk it through.