IT Support Analyst - Permanent
What will I be doing as the IT Support Analyst?
You will be working for an established company resolving support requests directly from managed service clients. You'll perform advanced troubleshooting, working alongside an experienced team of engineers resolving a multitude of issues for end clients.
What skills do I need as the IT Support Analyst?
Ideally I am looking to speak to candidates who have as much experience as possible with the following:
- IT support experience (mostly second line)
- Experience with Office 365
- Experience of managing and deploying Microsoft technologies (Windows Desktop/Server, Active Directory, Exchange)
- Some Linux/Mac experience would be highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain complicated IT terms to non-technical individuals
- Networking knowledge (LAN/WAN/vLAN)
About the company:
This company is a hugely successful Managed Service Provider based in Edinburgh. You will be provided ongoing support, training and development to a massive variety of clients and as a result you will be exposed to a variety of different technologies.
Career progression is very important to them and they will support you fully to ensure this, alongside this they offer company funded trips abroad, discounted gym membership and just to offset this - monthly free pizza.
Apply below if you feel this is the right role for you. Alternatively, if you want more details beforehand drop me an email on Ainsley.email@example.com or call me on 0141 378 6676