Be-IT are delighted to be working with a large household brand on the search for an IT Support Analyst to join their team.
You will be expected to provide IT support across all software and hardware incidents and service requests that are logged in the company’s service desk. You will be providing support in-person, remotely or via phone/email.
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years commercial experience in a service desk environment following ITIL practices.
- Experience with troubleshooting/problem solving IT support issues.
- Knowledge of building Laptops/Desktops and troubleshooting support issues.
- Network experience LAN/WAN/Wifi/Switches
- Supporting Windows 7/10/Server
- Active Directory / DHCP / DNS/ Group Policy
- Office 365 administration and experience including SharePoint & Teams
- Knowledge of remote working solutions and VPN's.
- Knowledge of audio-visual equipment
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Passionate about IT
- Work well alone or as part of a wider team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Motivated and hardworking individual
**There is a requirement in this role to provide IT support via remote control, telephone support and at desk Mon-Fri and on a rotating critical cover weekend shift pattern (1 in 4).**
Please get in touch with Zoe from Be-IT on 0141 378 6672 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.