IT Support Officer – 1st / 2nd line
12-month Fixed Term Contract
Salary up to £27,000
We are looking for an IT support person to join the business on a 12 month fixed term maternity cover contract. You will join a team that is creative and passionate about technology and you will be supporting world leading technology in a cloud and mobile environment.
Key duties of the IT Support Officer:
- Complete support requests to resolve issues
- Backup and restore where necessary all network data
- Ensure anti-virus definitions are up to date and network is virus free
- Monitor server capacity and resolve any issues
- Set up all mobile phones, landlines and data links
- Upgrade software
- Set up client devices at both local and remote sites
- Maintain the Active Directory
- Maintain Disaster Recovery documentation
- Deputise for the Head of Digital during holidays/sickness or other events
Key skills required:
You must be educated to at least HNC level in Computing or hold relevant certification.
You will ideally have experience of operating systems, storage, virtual, cloud and mobile technology.
You will have support desk experience and the ability to manage operating systems.
You will have a good understanding of digital security and data protection.
You will have excellent communication skills and ability to organise workload.
This opportunity would suit an IT Support Officer, Service Desk Analyst, 1st or 2nd Line Support or Digital Support person. If you have the relevant experience and would like to start a 12-month fixed term contract immediately, then get in touch with Simon Allen to discuss.