Would you enjoy a Java development role in a large and complex environment that will give you the chance to further develop your skills and career? Would you enjoy working in role where you will be able to challenge and influence technical decisions? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
Be-IT is working with one of Scotland’s biggest and fastest moving technology organisations to source a Java Developer to join team delivering innovative products and services that will be used by large customer base.
- Work as part of an Agile team on projects that provide business solutions
- Leading & coaching other team members on occasion.
- Designing and implementing changes to existing software
- Analysing software problems and recommending solutions with minimal assistance.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement by being a positive and engaged member of the team.
- Familiar with software development methods and frameworks, with an interest in Agile techniques and methods.
- Development experience using REST, Java, J2EE and the Spring Framework.
- Demonstrable knowledge in developing SQL and PL/SQL (Oracle)
- Experience of test-driven development and associated technologies (e.g. Junit, Cucumber)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide written & verbal updates tailored to your audience.
This role is based in Central Scotland and client happy to discuss flexible working.
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more, drop me an email at email@example.com
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.