Would you like to join one of Europe's fastest growing start ups working alongside some of the biggest financial clients? Is career progression a major factor for you?
Then please read on!
- Recently bought out by a major player on the market
- Working with some key financial companies on the market
- Working on new projects from scratch
There will be many financial projects which will include developing new features on investment platforms.
- Developing new high scale applications using Java and Spring, working remotely before joining the Edinburgh office
- Supporting in the design of complex solutions
- Working alongside client project teams
- Minimum of 2 years software developing mainly backend applications using java
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Preferably you have experience working with microservices
- Bachelor's degree / Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
Main technical stack: Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, SQL, MongoDB, SVN/Git, Agile methodologies
If you would like to apply, then please get in touch with me: Jack.Webb@be-it.co.uk