Would you enjoy a Java development role in a large and complex environment working on fast moving projects? Would you enjoy role working alongside very experienced and capable software developers that will help you improve your technical skills? where you will be? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
Be-IT is working with one of Scotland’s biggest and fastest moving technology organisations to source a Java Developer to join team delivering innovative products and services that will be used by large customer base.
- Working closely with colleagues to build and implement high standard solutions.
- Helping to analyse software problems and recommend solutions.
- Helping design and implement software changes.
- Identifying unit and integration test scenarios and verifying the software component(s) work as specified.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement and also being a positive and engaged member of large team.
- Development experience using Java / J2EE / Spring and the Spring Framework.
- Familiar with software development methods including Agile techniques and methods.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide written & verbal updates tailored to your audience.
- Some knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL and databases.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks.
This role is based in Central Scotland and will involve hybrid working that will be flexible but around 1 day a week in office.
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.