Do you want to work on 100% greenfield development?
Do you want to be able to choose what technologies to use, and have the autonomy to make important decisions without all the red tape of a large corporation?
Do you want to build something from the ground up alongside other passionate software engineers?
If the answer is yes, then apply now.
We are recruiting on behalf of a start-up that is about to develop software solutions which will revolutionise their domain. This is an opportunity for driven Java Developers to join this company at the start of its journey, as well as a chance to work alongside thought leaders who have given Ted Talks, written 100's of research papers and conceived ideas which could change the world.
There is currently 7 people in the team comprised of the CTO, scientists, and hardware engineers. You will join as one of the first 5 Java Developers through the door in early 2017, and share the responsibility for developing the applications from the ground up. The aim is to hire circa 15 developers by the end of 2017 so it is a very exciting time to join the company.
The full technology stack will be decided once the initial team is established. Therefore, the main requirements are:
- 2+ years of commercial Java development experience - Core Java / Java EE / Java for Android
- Experience with technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, JMS
- NoSQL is beneficial, but not required
- Driven personality, a "go-getter".
- Ready for the challenge of working in a start up and building a completely new application from scratch
- Eager to contribute ideas to the development of the application
If you would like to find out more information then please phone Sean Gilger - 0141 314 3893. For immediate consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry new on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @GlasgowGilger) and LinkedIn.