3 month contract
Pay rate up to £525
Are you a Java Contractor looking for your next move?
Do you want to work for an award-winning organisation that have been around for almost 20 years, but still have that start-up feel about it?
If the answer is yes to the above then get in touch to discuss this opportunity.
Some duties that the Java Developer will be involved in are:
- Design and develop a high quality software product that is secure, highly responsive, scalable, highly available, and resilient using Java, Open Source and Linux technologies
- Take an active role in Agile processes
- Embrace continuous delivery to improve the speed and quality of the software delivery cycle through the use of tools that automate build, test and deployment processes
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Engineers and Test colleagues to drive the best software development and testing practices into the team
- Undertake root cause analysis of problems
- Strong ability in Java/JEE development
- Knowledge of API development, using SOAP or REST
- Experience of continuous integration and continuous delivery practices
- Good knowledge of object orientated techniques and design, including design patterns and application frameworks