We are currently seeking Intermediate Java Engineer’s for a client that is an iconic publisher of educational content in a magazine format and for some of the top MBA programs around the world. We are seeking candidates who have a background in delivering enterprise-grade solutions. Working on a technical solution that delights customers. The successful candidate will excel at helping to deliver innovative products while demonstrating creativity and attention to detail.
The candidate must have the ability to work as a team. You must also be adaptable to the different changes and advances that the technology demands.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Review and debug code
- Collaborate with engineering teams in solution design, development and troubleshooting
- Contribute to the engineering body of knowledge
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Software Engineer
- Extensive experience in developing distributed web applications using Java/J2EE platform and frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g.MySQL)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Experience developing applications on AWS cloud and good knowledge of various AWS services (e.g., Beanstalk, Lambda, S3, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, ECS, Fargate)
- Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g., New Relic, Splunk) and automated testing frameworks
- Strong experience in developing RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of Microservices architecture
- An understanding of Docker and containerization services
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational, leadership, and communication skills
- Working knowledge of front-end technologies and frameworks (Angular, React) would be beneficial
Please Apply online!