You'll get straight into working on a greenfield project used in the biotech industry in the US. This will involve developing a modern ReactJS front end application whilst creating API's using NodeJS.
You'll get the chance to work with lots of different technologies and tools including:
- Four years’ experience working within a Developer role.
- Strong NodeJS skills.
- Strong React skills.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how modern-day web applications work.
- Experience writing unit and integration tests.
- Experience building ReactJS applications.
- Experience with state management.
- End to end understanding of how web applications integrate.
- Strong experience with HTML and utilising CSS frameworks.
- Experience with Agile methodology and ceremonies.
- Can write effective unit tests.
- Experience working with source control and branching strategies.
- Familiarity with Docker and AWS experience.
- Strong soft skills in demoing and explaining work to others.
- Passion for technology.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
Please Apply online!