Be-IT is currently working with a large analytics company based in Glasgow. We are looking to recruit a Junior DevOps Engineer.
Working for a global DevOps team, you will be utilising existing frameworks and developing new solutions to support the tooling and processes used by the engineering departments across product lines.
The successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to work with and learn from other engineers across the globe and will support our strategic move of products into the cloud, working with various technologies such as Windows, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Gradle, Maven, Artifactory, Jenkins, TeamCity, Ansible, VMWare and more.
Applicants should have demonstratable experience in the following areas:
- Python, PowerShell and/or Bash
- Developing and maintaining Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines using Jenkins or similar
- Configuration Management tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- SCM tools such as SVN or Git
- Experience in any of the following will help you in this role:
- Terraform, Vagrant or Kubernetes
- Public cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @PhilpAlastair) and LinkedIn