We have an exciting opportunity with an enterprise sized company based in Glasgow for a Junior QA Test Engineer.
The Quality Engineer is responsible for ensuring high quality standards and integrity. The Quality Engineer has a solid working knowledge of software testing concepts, best practices, standards and procedures within the Quality Assurance field. Be an integrated member of an agile team and champion quality throughout
Be an integrated member of an agile team and champion quality throughout. Designs tests and provides requirements for automated tests; Design’s automation workflows and scripts for maximum product coverage; Contribute to usability, integration, documentation or functional testing; Help ensure the quality and completeness of team deliverables; Support and/or install software applications /operating systems, as well as manage multiple testing environments.
Execute verification and validation procedures based on a designated plan; Record and verify defects using defect tracking tool with the ability to prioritize the severity.
Skills and Experience
- Experience with a test case management system, defect reporting system, version control system
- Knowledge of administering and installing software on multiple environments
- Knowledge of identifying test scenarios using 3 amigos and other agile practices
- Strong Manual testing knowledge
- Awareness of identifying a regression pack
- Awareness of GIT and Jenkins.
- Experience with continuous integration and/or pipelines
- Understanding of software development and software development terminology is required.
- Knowledge of object orientated programming principles
- Understanding of coding practices and coding principles
- Knowledge of automation frameworks
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Java and SQL
- Basic coding ability, ideally C#
Please Apply online.
Please Apply Online.