Junior SQL Server Developer
Are you a DBA who has some experience in Dev, or a Junior SQL Developer with a drive, enthusiasm and excellent communication skills, looking for new challenges and happy to join a rapidly growing BAU team within a well-established organization? Well, this is your chance.
Be-IT’s client is one of the most recognizable brands in the UK is currently experiencing an intensive growth, thus expanding its IT Department and investing in the new technologies to meet the needs of an evolving organization. This is a truly exciting time to join the company, gain new experience and build a long-term career. You will join a close-knit team of experts and receive on the job training to help the organization meet its goals.
Troubleshooting system issues, facilitating speedy resolution and identifying trends, while producing comprehensive documentation on issues and enhancement requests, working closely with developers to implement smaller changes to systems using T-SQL. Working with technical resources to resolve issues. Monitoring and managing user requests and issues on the systems helpdesk. Create reports using SSRS and PowerBi
- Solid t-Sql skills using SQL Server 2012 or above
- Understanding of Reporting and Integration Services
- Good analytical and problems solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, ensuring accurate documentation/articulation of systems and processes where necessary
- Capable of dealing with people at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to take ownership of issues through to completion
Please apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing and Linked In