Be-IT Resourcing is currently working with a large software and analytics company based in Glasgow. They are looking for Junior Technical Support Engineers – Graduates will be considered.
The Junior Technical Support Engineer is trained across the product Customer Engagement Solutions portfolio as required to undertake customer support activities.
The Support Team provides high class customer support on product suites such as:
Workforce Optimization - Recording, Workforce Management, Desktop and Process Analytics
Voice of the Customer - Speech Analytics, Enterprise Feedback Manager.
- Develop key skills and knowledge of applications.
- Deliver a high level of customer satisfaction through prompt, professional and knowledgeable assistance.
- Use the Incident Management System (IMS) to track Service Request activity, providing detailed updates to Customers on all service requests assigned to you.
- Effective and efficient problem-solving skills - Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Carry out proactive monitoring of all service requests assigned to you with appropriate action taken to expedite closure.
- Liaise closely with the Tier 3 Development Teams to identify product defects.
- Research and investigate RCA (Root Cause Analysis) on repeat issues and escalations
- Participate in Out of Hours support as directed and required and to undertake On Call duties if required.
- Troubleshoot customers’ issues by being able to recreate in support lab environments and by diagnosing potentially complex issues & effectively communicate solutions to customers, and liaising with Product Development to identify product defects
- Provide QA input into product patches
- Install and maintain in-house environmental that allow for the reproduction and testing of customer issues
Skills and Experience
- A passion for solving problems - ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions, whilst communicating with customer on progress
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems
- VMware and Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of office software programs, e.g. Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of debugging tools/techniques
- An understanding of enterprise applications and Microsoft environments
- Experience of programming and debugging
- An appreciation of the technologies used within our customers’ Contact Centre environment
- Familiar with WebEx or equivalent
- Additional language skills desirable – French, Spanish or German
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @PhilpAlastair) and LinkedIn