A well-known Financial Services organisation are about to embark on one of biggest UK digital transformation projects of the year. As a result, there is a need for lead agile business analyst to join their Edinburgh city centre offices on a permanent basis
We are looking for candidates who can lead the adoption of agile and can instil solid governance and create customer journeys, someone who enjoys coaching, mentoring and is comfortable leading a team business analysts.
Key skills should include:
- Team leading, coaching & mentoring
- You’ll have a proven understanding of business analysis, business architecture methodologies and techniques and their practical application, particularly analytical thinking and problem solving
- You’’ll have knowledge of multiple disciplines such as Operating Model, Process Design, Digital and Technology
- You’ll understand systems thinking, business architecture and agile change delivery which can be used to influence and drive consistent ways of working
- You’ll be a Subject matter expert (business and domain), and have ability to understand and influence the Lab strategy as well as the business objectives
To be successful in the role there must be a demonstrable track record in agile projects both IT & business change, Financial services experience is not necessary, just a keen desire to work on interesting projects, adopting agile/scrum methodologies in a working environment that is second to none.
This is an exciting time to join an organisation who are completely restructuring their business model bringing their application development in house.
Please apply online or contact Susie Toner 0131 344 3790 for further detail