Wouldn't it be great to develop mobile apps used by your friends, family and millions of people across the UK? Would you like a role working in an industry that is quick to adopt new and emerging technologies?
You'll work in a company that thrives on technological innovation and is currently involved in projects involving IOT, Electric Vehicles and Chatbots amongst many other Android projects.
You'll work for a household brand from their brand new £100m office in Glasgow City Centre, in a highly agile environment. You will craft solutions using an agile approach and modern technologies on mainline development. You will also work on side-projects which allow you to learn and test out emerging technologies in mobile / android development.
Your task will to be to develop new, cutting edge apps for both retail customers and internal users whilst you continue adding new features to existing apps.
- Experience developing commercial Android applications using Java or Kotlin.
- Exposure to building and consuming REST services
- Experience with testing tools / techniques for Android apps
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Experience leading on Android projects or mentoring other developers
Your salary will range between £50,000 - £60,000 with an outstanding benefits package including bonus, share scheme, 15% pension and lots more.
Contact Sean Gilger today for more information via LinkedIn, calling 0141 370 9919 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org