Do you want to work with an organisation that is developing medical devices which will transform the healthcare industry?
Be-IT is currently working with a ground-breaking medical technology and manufacturing company. This global organisation is looking to bring on Lead Biomedical Engineer to be responsible for leading the product support team in supporting the development, improvement and production of a medical device.
You should have the following –
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or science disciplines.
- Experience in a similar industry
- Experience leading teams in investigations of complex engineering problems.
- Experience running systematic root cause analyses to address problems in complex systems.
- Data focused, able to use a variety of data sources to guide investigations.
- Experience in using data analysis and visualisation for driving investigations and reporting outcomes.
- Experience using one or more scripting or programming languages.
- Confident speaking the language of assay scientists and instrumentation engineers.
This role can be based in Stirling or Glasgow.
Sounds like you and interested in learning more? Apply now or call Alasdair Walker from Be-IT.