Lead Software Engineer – Edinburgh
Are you a Senior Software Engineer that would enjoy a lead role on brand new product development project? Would you enjoy the buzz of working in talented team working on software used by clients across the world? Then get in touch this may be role for you.
This is a senior software development opportunity with city centre Edinburgh software house developing market leading applications for the financial services sector. You will work in an Agile and open environment on new product development team. This role will require someone from a varied technical background that can show experience across the full development lifecycle with both C#/Java and databases. In this role you will be encouraged to take a proactive approach to technical innovation. You will be given the opportunity to investigate new technologies and how this would impact the product roadmap.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first? Call Freddie Kydd at Be-IT Resourcing. Alternatively, you can apply online for immediate consideration.
For this role candidates will require:
- Computing related degree and extensive commercial development experience.
- Development experience with Java and .Net C#
- Experience in database development with either Oracle or SQL Server
- Knowledge of and experience in Agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills and experience mentoring and technically leading other developers.
- Understanding of the principles of Unit Testing
- Understanding of the application of Design Patterns in OO programming
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing, @FreddieKydd ) and Linked In (Be-IT Resourcing).